If you are a company, an entity or an organization, references to the term “you” and “your” shall also include your employees, representatives and agents.
What information we collect about you
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Account and profile information that your provided when you register for an account or sign up for our products or services, for example your name, username or similar identifier, email address, telephone number(s);
- Information you provide through support channels, for example when you report a problem to us or interact with our support team including any contract information, documentation, or screenshots;
- Communication, marketing, and other preferences that you set when you set up your account or profile;
- Details of any transactions, purchases, or order that you’ve made with us;
- Payment information, for example your payment card information or account details;
- Information about your device or connection, for example your internet protocol (IP) address, log-in data, browser type and version, time-zone setting, browser plug-in operating system and platform, and other information we collect through cookies and other date collection technologies;
- Information about your use of or visit to our Platform, for example your clickstream to, though, and from our Platform, products/ Services you viewed, uses, or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), or methods to browse away from the page.
Your personal data may be collected from you during your course of dealing with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with us. We may also collect your personal data from a variety sources, including without limitation, at any meetings, events, activities, contests, customer satisfaction surveys organized and/or sponsored by us, as well as from publicly available sources such as directories and Eatsily’s social media pages, if you allow, like or are a fan of such pages. Further information may also be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, file a complaint or contact our support team.
We may also receive, store and process your personal data which are provided or made available by any third parties whom you have authorized, credit reference/reporting bodies, regulatory and law enforcement authorities, for reasons including delivery of our Service, performance of conditions of agreements and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We do not collect sensitive data or special category data about you. This includes details about your race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics, health, or sexual orientation.
A Cookies is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stores on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on the Services, estimate and report the Services’ total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve the Services. You can configure your device’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject Cookies. If you reject all Cookies, you will not be able to enjoy the full range of Services.
How we use the information and Personal Data we collect
- Account Registration
We use the information and Personal Data that you provided to respond to your questions, provide you the Services, offer you our Merchants’ services and send you emails that are necessary or that we think may interest you. You may choose not to provide us with any information or Personal Data and in such case you can still access and use some of the Services; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Services that require your information and Personal Data upon, and especially the registration of an Account with us.
- Our Emails to you
We may use your contact details to send you information when necessary, including Account verification emails, and in conjunction with your use of the Services. In some cased, when you click or an advertisement in an email, your browser may be momentarily directed to the website of a third party which, acting on our behalf, notes or “counts” your response to the email before redirecting your browser to your selected destination; this redirection process may not be apparent to you.
- Market Research
From time to time our market survey department, or our contractors and affiliates acting on our behalf, may conduct online research in order to gather feedback about our Eatsily Platform and Services. This may be done through email invitations, pop-up surveys, online focus groups, and social networks.
- Merchant Feedback
We will collect feedback from our Platform about our Merchants, our users, and vice versa, in order to protect the property and rights of the Merchants (including their company and/or business), to protect the safety of the public, restaurant employees or any person, or to prevent or end activity we consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Information collected by third party
Transfer and/or disclosure of your information
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, damages, looses, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees that arise from your use of the Services (including the Eatsily Platform). We at our sole and absolute discretion reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
The information and Personal Data we collect about you is stored on a secure, password protected server and only authorized personnel have access to such information. We use industry-standard encryption technologies with respect to the receipt and transfer of your information and the Personal Data you submit to us on the Eatsily Platform. Nevertheless, and despite our best efforts, no transmission over the internet and no data storage method can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time.
You also acknowledge and agree that it is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your Account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and Account secure (e.g. by signing out after using our Services).